12th Annual Steak Feed
Event Location: Pierce’s Express Market, Baraboo
Date: Wednesday, October 2nd
Time: 11 a.m. – 7:30 p.m.
We are proud to host and be a part of this annual event to raise money for the Baraboo Athletics Department – all profits from the event go to the school.
Show your team spirit and get a great meal!
Pierce’s Express Market
will add an extra $500 donation
if we beat last years total of 2,549!
2,086 Meals Served This Year
- Steak or Chicken Sandwich, Coleslaw, Beans, Beverage
Junior T-Bird Meal
- 1/4 All Beef Hot Dog, Chips, Cookie, Beverage
- Drive Thru
- Rain or Shine
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Delivery service by the Football Mom’s also available!
$13,955.07 Net from Sales & Tips
$500.00 Pierce’s Express Market Donation
$2,500.00 First Weber Foundation
$16,955.07 TOTAL RAISED
Proceeds from the 2018 Event Went Towards
- Boys & Girls Cross-Country Warm-ups
- 2nd set of equipment for live streaming events (camera + laptop)
- 10 Track Hurdles
- Boys Basketball practice jerseys
- Weight room collars
- Sled harnesses for the weight room
- Wrestling Warm-ups
- Odor & staph eliminator machines for locker rooms & Wrestling Room
- Freelap System for Track & Field and summer conditioning workouts:
- JUGS machine for boys’ and girls’ soccer
- Girls Hockey jerseys